· Windows 7 and above.
· You must enable IMAP access for your Gmail or Google Apps account. Read the quick start guide.
· Internet connection to the Gmail IMAP server, make sure no firewall is blocking OwnMyCopy.
The version history page is here.
· You can backup 1,000 emails for FREE.
· If you are upgrading, the new version will overwrite the old version and use the same backup database.
· It's false positive if your anti-virus software warns when downloading, view VirtusTotal.com security analysis report here.
Now that you have downloaded OwnMyCopy, buy a license key and start securing your important emails in your own local PC now!